Nokia 6,5,3,8 are the budget and premium phones offering by Nokia which had been released on 2017,January. These all are one of the best phones in its segment, You get all the great features in affordable price. Nokia 6 have 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash Primary camera & 8 MP front camera, this phone also have Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 Chipset which is OctaCore processor clocked at 1.4 GHz & also have 3 GB Ram. These all features you get in just 14999 Rs.Root Nokia 6 Without using PC
Many of the users wanted to root their mobiles because it lets us to change the system user interface, swap memory and even some applications also required root access to perform so here we are sharing 2 methods to root your devices, out of them 1st method does not required PC but the 2nd Method required PC to root your Phone, if 1st method doesn’t work for you then just tried 2nd method. One of the two method will surely work for you.
Methods to Root Nokia 6/5/3/8 With/Without PC (Root Nokia 6 Without using PC) –
Method 1 ( Without PC )-
- Go to https://kingroot.net/ and download the application.
- Before installing this app make sure to Enable Unknown Sources from Settings.
- Install the App & Launch the application.
- Click on Root ( Your Internet Connection Should be turned on during this process).
- After rooting you will see root success message on your mobile.
- You can check your Root Access with Root Checker App.
Method 2 ( With PC )-
- Download and install One Click Root onto your PC.
- Connect your Android Phone to your computer using a standard USB cable.
- Open Developer Option and Select USB Dubbing.
- Now run the One Click Root Application.
- Computer will do the rest work.
Note- try the second method if first one is not working.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our Website.
If you have any queries regarding this post, Let me know in the comment section below –